Looking To Begin A Career In The Exciting World Of Language Services?
We are a rapidly expanding multicultural language solutions company serving a diverse global environment. Our team bridges the communication gap to enable businesses of all sizes to compete on an international level, support equal rights and care for limited-English proficient communities within the United States, and everything in between. Our success relies on our talented employees working together and giving our customers the best quality service possible.
Team iTi demonstrates our professionalism in the industry with expertise, commitment, and devotion to customer service. We welcome employee inquiries and interest in our company and are consistently seeking talented individuals to join our team. With our growing business and competitive market there is always room for career advancement. We value creativity, flexibility, and an “all in” team player attitude.
We are constantly searching for exceptional interpreters and translators to join our team. If you aspire to facilitate communication between people and businesses across the globe and have a dedication to customer service, then iTi may be the perfect fit for you!
Benefits of Becoming an Interpreter/Translator
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited earning potential
- Support your local communities
- Work in exciting and new environments
- Feel good that you are supporting businesses and individuals communicate effectively
Freelance Interpreter Requirements
- Fluency in English + at least one other language
- High school diploma
- Preferred: Specialization such as medical or legal
- Reliable transportation
- Reliable access to internet and basic internet skills
- Must take an oral examine (language assessment) to qualify
- Background check required once language assessment is complete
We are looking for flexible and educated professionals with strong language and interpersonal skills to join our global network. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment with many opportunities for self-improvement and a range of challenging assignments, then contact us today!
- 2 years minimum of documented translation experience
- Native to your target language
- Basic knowledge of MS Office and CAT tool(s) (MemoQ preferred)
- Good command of the English language
- Previous work, as outlined in your resume/CV in an area(s) of expertise required – i.e. government, legal, healthcare, manufacturing, technical, etc.
Additional preferred criteria:
- Degree in linguistics, translation, or related field
- Degree in business, finance, health, IT, legal, etc., based on the expertise of the project
- Professional Certification such as: ATA certification, other certification obtained through U.S. State Department, in-country certifications, results/scores from language tests such as TOEFL, Berlitz, IELTS, Cambridge First Certificate, Goethe Institute, CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages), security clearances, etc.