The Definitive Guide To Interpreter Services in Healthcare
As the number of Limited-English Proficient Americans continues to increase, interpreter services are increasingly an integral part of healthcare. Effective communication between patients and their healthcare providers is necessary to achieve successful outcomes for all patients. Furthermore, hospitals are facing more pressure than ever to ensure equitable health care for patients regardless of their country of origin or language spoken.
If you are a healthcare provider or administrator working to provide the best patient experience possible, then the Definitive Guide To Interpreter Services in Healthcare is for you.
Within the guide we will explore topics such as:
• Communication – A Universal Challenge
• Evidence of a gap in quality of care
• Issues with ad hoc interpreters
• Rethinking the role of the interpreter
• How to improve patient experience using qualified interpreters
• Guiding principles for working with medical interpreters
And much, much more!
The Definitive Guide To Interpreter Services in Healthcare is a comprehensive tool that will not only educate you on the current issues but also offer actionable advice on how to overcome them.