Sales: Sales Manager-Healthcare
Reports to: VP, Sales & People Operations
Reporting to the VP of Sales & People Operations of the company, the Sales Manager is responsible for growing revenue in the Healthcare segment through the development of new business while acting as the primary liaison and solutions consultant between iTi and its potential and existing healthcare clients.
The Sales Manager develops and maintains quality relationships that enable aggressive growth. Utilizing critical thinking, probing, segment management and relationship building skills. This position is responsible for identifying and leading prospects smoothly through the solutions cycle to a successful close. The Sales Manager is responsible for effectively partnering with and coordinating internal iTi resources to meet client needs.
The sales manager will provide strategic leadership as part of the senior leadership team and be actively engaged in developing company’s long-term business strategies and growth responsibilities.
As with all employees, the Sales Manager is responsible for ensuring professional ethics are never compromised, understanding and complying with company and regulatory policies and procedures, treating all internal and external resources with respect at all times, communicating, reinforcing and leveraging the unique value of each individual and always acting with the highest degree of honesty and integrity.
Models and acts in accordance with iTi’s mission, vision and core values.
The following key accountabilities ensure the critical success of this position:
- 10% Provide strategic leadership to ensure proactive and effective growth of iTi’s Healthcare segment to support ongoing profitable growth.
- Develop strategic and tactical product/services recommendations and oversee execution of these recommendations.
- Develop and lead annual sales budgets and strategic planning process
- Identifies and addresses organizational development issues that challenge and support the segment sales strategy and objectives.
- Keeps informed of and informs the leadership team on current trends, issues, problems and activities in order to facilitate policy/product making and strategy development.
- Drives setting goals and execution for the segment team and create organizational capability, managing execution, and measuring results.
- 10% Ensure product, technical and language services knowledge and understanding of iTi offerings and their value to the Healthcare segment
- Understand interpretation and translation techniques and challenges, and competitive offerings using a continuous learning mindset from the customer point of view
- Ensure customers assign high credibility to the value of iTi services.
- Supports the implementation of marketing and sales programs, procedures, methods and practices to promote iTi’s key messages and achieve a competitive advantage in market place.
- 60% Maintain a high close rate by growing revenue through new and existing clients within the Healthcare segment
- Listen effectively and communicate clearly in all prospect and client conversations.
- Assess market opportunities, understand the competitive climate within defined markets and market segments to provide appropriate solutions and services
- Understand customer’s economic and other motivational drivers and what customer values for each level of influence.
- Utilize analytical capabilities to clearly explain and quantify ROI that iTi services can provide.
- Maintain a strong ongoing customer relationship across all levels of influence ensuring the customer sees the sales manager as a valued resource.
- 20% Lead and manage sales team to ensure Healthcare segment growth targets are met – both short-term and long-term.
- Coach and train team members on how to engage with current and future customers utilizing various social media and traditional sales, marketing and branding strategies.
- Hire, train, and coach staff to ensure that the segment has an effective team to meet the ever growing needs.
- Providing employees with feedback, and developmental opportunities through ongoing formal and informal practices and reviews.
Associate/Bachelors Degree in any field
Fluent in written and spoken English.
Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- Progressive sales/marketing experience selling into Healthcare organizations (10 years)
- Supervisory/Leadership experience managing teams (5 years)
- Marketing, branding and social media selling experience (2-3 years)
- Recruiting, developing and managing sales and marketing talent in organizations (2 years)
- Experience in account management and customer relationships (5 years)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience and proficiency in understanding and delivering to the Healthcare industry
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Excellent Planning and organizational skills
- Strategic and futuristic thinker
- Ability to develop effective relationships with diverse group of people
- Quick learner and effective negotiator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
iTi is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law. EOE, M/F/D/V